View InstructionsSafety and Instructional Information (online version)
(6.7 Mb PDF) Opens in a new window. Provided in English, French, Spanish.
Strap Assembly - Video
Preparing for first use
- Righthanded users attach strap to the right side (logo side). Insert the bottom of the strap through the strap holder with the Velcro facing away from the unit and pull down until the opening at the top of the strap is close the strap holder. Now feed the bottom of the strap through the opening all the way and pull to secure. Now simply feed the bottom of the strap up through the left side strap holder, slide finger through opening and adjust to desired fit.
- Lefthanded users - attach strap to the left side and feed up through right side.
- Use caution and Do Not tighten strap too much. A nice snug fit is all that’s required.
Changing the Blade - Video
No tools required
- Remove the orange cap from the FingerBlade
- Carefully remove the old blade. Remember blades are extremely sharp, please handle & dispose with care and keep away from children.
- Carefully replace with new blade by inserting and lining up the hole in blade against the blade slider.
- Replace the cap, by putting overtop of the blade and blades slider, then push forward snapping it back into place.
Other Questions or Comments?
If you have any additional questions or comments, please let us know in a quick message. Visit our About Us page for our Contact Us form.